You can participate in Equity Unbound in a number of different ways, either as an individual or as an educator with a group of students of any level, from high school up to postgraduate level:
- Check out the Overview and the individual Weeks/Themes (drop-down menu above) to see what activities are planned in the coming weeks. You can dip in and out, or choose to participate in all the activities if you like.
- Find the latest activity/announcement here.
- Subscribe for email updates (see right-hand menu and/or bottom of the page).
- Follow activities and updates on Twitter: @UnboundEq and/or #UnboundEq
- If you’d like to participate, simply join these hashtagged conversations — and please get in touch if you are an educator and wish to join in any of the Equity Unbound activities with your students.
- If you would like us to syndicate your blog so it appear under All Unbound Voices blogs, follow these instructions.
If you would like to find out more, or speak with one of us, please contact Maha Bali @bali_maha, Mia Zamora @MiaZamoraPhD, or Catherine Cronin @catherinecronin via Twitter — or leave a comment here on the website and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a suggested activity or reading?
We welcome contributions of all kinds! If you would like to suggest an activity or resource, please contribute to any of our themes.
- If you are suggesting an activity please give a brief description and link us to a more detailed description on your own blog or Google doc
- If you are recommending material, please clarify if text, video, audio or game, and provide a link (hopefully open access).
- If you are suggesting an adaptation or reflection on a particular activity, it might be easier to post a comment on the post for the particular activity rather than the overview.
Thank you for your interest!